Miami Street Props is a simple pack of street props used on the roads and parks, accustomed to Miami Beach area, currently published on UNREAL MARKETPLACE , itch.io and is set for CRYENGINE Marketplace release. The project with the props in use can be seen in my YouTube channel’s video “GTA V Fanmade Map – Miami, Florida”.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- CryEngine 5.5
- Unreal Engine 4
Unreal Engine 4
Pack includes 4 groups as listed;
- Road Signs
- Street Utility
Animation for traffic light is included with light switches on the light boxes, park street lamp and a lamppost contain light entities.
LOD0 are included, simple and convex collisions were generated and the mesh was made as PhysicsActor wherever applicable.
Most assets in aforementioned groups are combined individually inside one-texture atlas, the elements as well as assets are managed in a tidy manner to get by easily using them and/or migrating to your custom scenes.
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Sizes: (68) 2048×2048, (56) 512×512, (2) 512×256, (11) 256×256 , (1) 128×128 , (3) 64×64
- Collision: Yes, simplified box (customized multiple shapes) or complex
- Tris Count: (LOD0) from 12 to 4528
- LODs: 1 for each prop
- Number of Meshes: 38
- Number of Materials: 35 materials, 2 material instances
- Number of Textures: 153